Sorry I haven't updated this for a long time, I've had so much to update but keep forgetting and forgoing the opportunity (a lot of cooking has gone on in this time)!
Oh well... tonight I made:
Double-battered deep fried oysters (these didn't come out right as I was terrified of the oil popping so I put them in too soon and they didn't come out crispy enough)
Italian spinach creamed w/ mashed potatoes
Broccoli w/ butter & seasoning
Grilled tilapia w/ lemon rind, salt, and pepper
A wonton egg-drop soup
Cinammon rolls
Organic vanilla bean cookies (actually Greg made these, but we'll pretend I did :p)
I'm thinking of making some mini sliders next time. I'll try to update!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ooooooooooooomg cookie, I wish you were flatting with me!!! XDDD god I can't think of anything at all to cook, all I have is pasta noodles salad...that kinda thing...x.X
tho I do suppose it helps when you have all the diff ingredients etc already there lol
what are mini sliders?
yay for the old comment form thing XD it means you can tick the 'email followup comments' box so I dont forget to check for replies lmao
I was talking to Pete and he told me you were eating cocktail sausages for dinner! O_O WTF?! D=
Mini sliders are just mini burgers =]
Post a Comment